What does travel health insurance cover?
- Compensation of medical, hospital and medical care expenses of the insured person as a result of an emergency;
- Compensation of all expenses incurred as a result of personal accident during stay abroad, up to the limit set in the insurance policy;
- Compensation of funeral expenses outside the territory of the Republic of Kosovo and transportation costs of the corpse or ash of the insured person to the place of residence listed in the insurance policy, if he/she dies during the coverage period.
The maximum amount covered by insurance is 30,000.00 Euros for one insured person.
The deductible part
The deductible is € 50.00 for any claim.
This is the amount you pay yourself (your participation in the claim) in case of medical expenses.
The Area of Coverage
- Specifying the Country based on your request
- The Schengen area
- Worldwide excluding the USA and Canada
- Worldwide (Travel is covered all over the world).